1) Marc Fisher with a standout lace against the tough black
2) Heavy hardware from Steve Madden
3) A very chunky heel from ASOS
4) Toe warmers from Marc Fisher LTD
5) A shiny, sexier date night friendly combat boot from Marc Fisher LTD
6) Bring back the 90’s from Jeffrey Campbell
The combat boot is definitely back this year. I’m really into a heeled version, obviously because I’m not very tall. I’m really into a chunky boot for this Fall season. They’ll also come in handy when it’s a bit rainy and you have to dredge through gross leaves and what not. I also just think they look effortlessly cool. Marc Fisher is making the best combat boots of the season right now. Number 5 above is exactly the boot I want. Good with mini dresses or cool hemmed jeans. I can’t wait to get my hands on a good pair.
How do you feel about combat boots?