Summer is coming to an end which means when I’m out all day and into the night I find myself wearing jeans and a lighter top to get me through the shift in temperature from the hot sun to cool evenings. I love this look; super casual, a touch of girly girl and yet just enough chic to bring you effortlessly from a lunch meeting to a surprise dinner date. I would carry a light jacket in my bag and maybe a pair or earrings and a lipstick if I knew I may be out all day running around in an outfit like this possibly into the night; as mentioned before…you never know what the day may bring!
1) Wilmington Tote Via Revolve-I’m currently on the hunt for a second hand or vintage straw tote that I can DIY like so. If I find I one I will post the tutorial.
2) Limited Edition snake print bather from Minnow Swim-I’ve definitely hopped on the one piece trend this year.
3) Blue tinted sunnies from Style Nanda, the dopest Korean Fashion shop for Women.
4) Portable bluetooth speaker (my bf has one from this brand that works amazing and has for years) from JBL Via Amazon
5) Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen because DUH! I love this sunscreen and every other product by Hawaiian Tropics. It smells unreal and still helps you get a healthy glow.
6) Swell water bottle because the rumours are true: yes you need to drink a lot of water and yes this keeps your water soooo cold for so long. Also from the cute gem collection.
7) A shell to lay on in the water from Urban Outfitters, because who doesn’t want to be a real life mermaid?!
8) The cutest ankle sling-back sandals from Havaianas I wish I had these when I was in the Philippines last Winter
9) A very large, circular, radly printed beach towel from Indigo/Chapters because I am obsessed with round towels at the moment.