- Dainty Jewels are always a winner – Mejuri
- The best of Benefit “goodie, goodie, gorgeous” set – Benefit
- The hair game, game changer – Dyson Airwrap
- A cute toque to warm your noggin – Gap
- Capture the memories – Instax via Walmart
- Amp up your walk into any holiday party – Zara
- Headbands are back, xoxo Gossip Girl – H&M
- A actual page turner (my fave book of 2018) – Chapters/Indigo
- Listen to that uncle tell the same story over and over in style- Bluboho
- Smell the season all year round – Makers of Wax Candles
- Cover your New Years hangover with these bad boys –Miu Miu via Sunglasses Hut
- Stuff your new make up, and bad decisions of 2018 into this powder pink crossbody- Coach
The holidays are fast approaching. Can you believe how fast2018 flew by? Do we all agree that year happened in a blink of an eye? I’m not ready!
What I’m also not ready for is Christmas shopping. The thought of rummaging through the mall’s stores, sweating in places you didn’t think you could with the looming thought of my gift isn’t good enough, ouch. Let’s stick to our safety net of small accessories, books and delicious candles shall we? If you’ve been granted access to their computer browser check out their bookmarks. Chances are something they’re saving for is in there. As well a helpful tip is to know who their fave influencer might be. Knowing this will give you some insight into products they might want to try. As women we tend to buy everything we want for ourselves so it can be really tricky to find something interesting or something we didn’t have on a hidden (but not so hidden) list. My suggestion when the mall swallows you up and you just can’t do materialistic gifts anymore…buy them a memory. There is nothing better than getting out there and doing something with your brain/body; especially together. Build your bond depending on your relationship. Maybe you go on a helicopter ride, or a couples massage, or go knitting together. There truly are endless options. Just remember to breath, and do your research!
Stay tuned for more gift guides!