1) Wilmington Tote Via Revolve-I’m currently on the hunt for a second hand or vintage straw tote that I can DIY like so. If I find I one I will post the tutorial.
2) Limited Edition snake print bather from Minnow Swim-I’ve definitely hopped on the one piece trend this year.
3) Blue tinted sunnies from Style Nanda, the dopest Korean Fashion shop for Women.
4) Portable bluetooth speaker (my bf has one from this brand that works amazing and has for years) from JBL Via Amazon
5) Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen because DUH! I love this sunscreen and every other product by Hawaiian Tropics. It smells unreal and still helps you get a healthy glow.
6) Swell water bottle because the rumours are true: yes you need to drink a lot of water and yes this keeps your water soooo cold for so long. Also from the cute gem collection.
7) A shell to lay on in the water from Urban Outfitters, because who doesn’t want to be a real life mermaid?!
8) The cutest ankle sling-back sandals from Havaianas I wish I had these when I was in the Philippines last Winter
9) A very large, circular, radly printed beach towel from Indigo/Chapters because I am obsessed with round towels at the moment.