1) Vans Old Skool “flatform”
2) Colour Pop “Out and About” Lip Bundle
3) Still craving this Coach wallet
4) Opal Stunner by Amarilo Via Zane
5) Initial Ring via Alex Mika Jewellery
6) Free People vegan crossbody
7) Valley Sunnies-A Dead Coffin Club Series-Via Zane
8) Michael Kors Pink/Gold cat eye Sunnies
9) Longchamp Backpack-Le Pliage Collection
10) Anice Jewellery-The Outlaw Necklace
11) Alexander Wang Kori Knotch Heel in Silver
It’s officially Spring, although it’s still cold and calling for snow Sunday, but WELCOME TO CANADA FOLKS! The weather better start to warm up because I have a birthday looming and if it isn’t nice then it’s not worth celebrating! That’s just the bratty me talking but my birthday has always been hot (if you read my blog you know the story and if you don’t well sorry I hate repeating myself) so when it’s not it just kinda stinks; you can’t dress cute or eat birthday ice cream if it’s not H-A-W-T out, am I right?
Any who, in no way is this a birthday list of possible gifts. We all know that went out the window the day I turned..16 I think. It was like “oh yeah, you’re sweet alright sweet… and TOO OLD FOR GIFTS!” So let’s take this above list as inspiration of what I may be gifting myself this year. After all, we come into this world alone and we go out alone, and I will live alone in a dumpster with my maxed out credit card in the meantime.
Check out what I craved last time here!